Our team is hosting virtual groups of like-minded clients and friends to come together weekly for intimate conversations through this uncertain and ever-changing time. Check out the cohort descriptions below and sign up today to join our community of Mission-Drivers. These groups are complimentary.
- Executive Leadership Cohort: It is lonely at the top. Be in the company of other CEO’s and Executive Directors who are striving to bring out their best leadership game. To create a safe space, contact John Davidoff to request a spot.
- Women’s Leadership Cohort: In times of crisis, feminine leadership and values are needed more than ever. Join Jacki Davidoff and a community of women leaders to find community, expertise, and inspiration. Register Here.
- Leaders from Within Cohort: With the upheaval of industries and sectors, leaders from within are under pressure to master business management and lead high-performing teams. Join Lynette Morris and a community of professionals for support, inspiration, and a sense of camaraderie. Register Here.
- Foundation Leaders Cohort: As nonprofit and communities are needing new, immediate aid, how can philanthropy respond? Join Jacki Davidoff and a community of philanthropic leaders to discuss strategy, innovation, and leadership in light of rapidly shifting funding and programming models. Register Here.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Cohort: Now more than ever, corporations are called to purpose and principles. Join Jacki Davidoff and fellow CSR leaders to share corporate social responsibility best practices and aspirations to make a difference for our people and planet. Register Here.
- Young Professionals Cohort: With the daily shifts to the economic situation, young professionals are in a position to step up and lead to create value and contribute to their teams and clients. Join Christina Alvarez to share in the community and get support in navigating the impact on your home and social life. Register Here.
- Working Parent Cohort: Juggling the demands of work and home life has never been harder. Join Delaney Monahan to connect with a community of working parents to discuss shared challenges, best practices, and ways to better care for you, your team, and your family. Register Here.
If you are interested in individual or team support, contact Jacki Davidoff for information about our Mission-Driver Leadership Coaching and Team Trainings.