MISSION-DRIVEN LEADERSHIP TRAINING SERIES:
Become a Stronger You:
Develop the Foundations for Purposeful Living and Leadership
July 11th, July 15th and July 22nd
Join our Founder and Chief Mission-Driver John Davidoff for a Three-Part Leadership Training Series. In this workshop series, you will be introduced to the Wright Model for Human Growth and Development as a framework for facilitating your personal and professional development. You will be provided with a cognitive and experiential understanding of the early stages of human development. You will learn about the early developmental needs and the emotional dynamics that influence your development and your relationships with friends, family and co-workers. You will receive concrete applications to make your personal and professional leadership more purposeful.
Benefits of this Training
- Develop a stronger capacity for more conscious and purposeful living.
- Create better rapport through a deeper understanding of yourself and people you interact with.
- Become more effective and more fulfilled in your personal and professional life
- Create more solid, authentic relationships.
- Have a greater sense of fulfillment in both challenging situations and joyous ones by boosting your social and emotional intelligence.