Register today for a professional development research study; “Leadership Development Training: Enhance your Vision and Understanding of Yourself as a Leader.”
Training Location: The training will be conducted entirely on Zoom.
Training Dates and Times: (Attendance on both days is required.)
Day 1: Wednesday, June 15, 2022: 8am – 1pmCT
Day 2: Thursday, June 16, 2022: 8am – 1pmCT
In these two consecutive days of training, you will be introduced to the Wright Model for Human Growth and Development as a framework for facilitating and understanding your personal and professional development. You will participate in experiences to further develop your cognitive and experiential understanding of the early stages of human development. We will cover the early developmental needs and emotional dynamics that influence our development and our relationships with friends, family and co-workers. We will identify limiting beliefs about ourselves as leaders and develop refined visions of ourselves as leaders.
You will have the Opportunity to:
- Develop your vision of the leader you see yourself becoming.
- Create better rapport through more awareness of yourself and people with whom you interact.
- Build a vision for more conscious and authentic leadership.
Benefits of this Training:
- Be a more dynamic and successful leader by understanding yourself and how to inspire the hearts and minds of those you lead.
- Create more honest and satisfying relationships.
- Have a greater sense of fulfillment in handling challenging situations.
Who should attend?
This two day training is designed for anyone who is 18 years or older and has responsibility for leading and/or influencing one or more people in a professional or volunteer capacity. The training is designed for people who work in a business, nonprofit, association, school, or any kind of organization. Participants should desire to enhance their social and emotional intelligence towards greater influence and effectiveness in leading others.
Cost: No charge – This training is offered complementary for agreeing to participate in this graduate research study.
Online Registration: Register here for the Leadership Development Training
For More Information, Contact: Ms. Kajal Joshi | email@example.com